Saturday, November 8, 2008

Post-election re-orientation

Sorry I haven't posted anything new for a while, understandably I've been very busy with election day and all that ... and now Cindy's office has been closed for most of the week, so I'm back to having to use the library computer, and only have an hour to get a halfway decent view of what's going on in the world, let alone blog ...

Cindy lost the election to Pelosi, officially with 17% to Pelosi's 71%. The next runner up was the Republican candidate Dana Walsh, with only 9% of the vote. But there's a lot of fishy business around the whole thing, including precincts where Cindy didn't get even one vote. I heard one news outlet called the race at 10:00 am in the morning on election day!

Anyway, Cindy has leased the office for another year with every intention of running again in '10. She's now got her own one hour radio show, which will be airing just before (San Francisco mayor) Gavin Newsome's new show on KKGN, Green 960.

Don't have too much time to blog, but I do want to share this remarkable video from those fearless warriors of conscience, We Are Change, who relentlessly persue an unrepentant Karl Rove. I think I originally saw this on 911blogger.


Note: The "handcuffing" mentioned in this video is in reference to this incident, where Janine Boneparth (who fasted with me at Camp Feinstein and was arrested with me in Washington DC) attempted to make a citizens' arrest of Rove in San Francisco last month.

No comments: