Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

I'm sure glad the past decade is over. During one of my rare glances at Corporate TV News I heard the talking heads discuss whether the past decade should be called the "zeros," the "aughts," the "2000's" or whatever. I'll just call it the "crap years."

One of the last things that happened during those crap years was a young guy with a very Muslim-sounding name managed to get on a Christmas international plane to Detroit with a bunch of explosives in his pants. Excuse me, airline security has new mothers dumping out breast milk, forfeiting nail clippers and fingernail polish, but this guy (who was being reported on by the CIA's Africa division) got on board and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Nepolitano says everything went according to plan?

I don't know what to make of the following American eye-witness claim that he had been shepherded onto the plane by an Indian man who claimed he was a refugee from Sudan, but it's worth a look:



CNN Airs Witness Testimony that 'Well Dressed' Indian accomplice helped Abdulmutallab board without passport.



I'll admit I don't have enough time on the internet to peruse the details of this lame false-flag scenario, but I think it's obviously an excuse to ratchet up the fear and attack Yemen in the bargain. Until next time, here's a toast for the teens (or whatever you want to call this new decade)! To the liberation of the oppressed, and God bless us, every one!

No comments: