Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Why Is U.S. Media NOT Covering Stop Online Piracy Act In Congress?



Hat tip: revolutionarypolitics.tv

Of course, there's a lot of stuff Mainstream Media isn't covering, because we're being constantly distracted by a never-ending clown parade of GOP hopefuls. I haven't spoken much about SOPA because I know it aims to muzzle blogs like mine and I don't even want to talk about it for fear of giving it more energy than it deserves. I've been doing that a lot lately. Like when they passed the NDAA into "law." I'm thinking, "the hell they can! That's Unconstitutional! Those 'representatives' are the criminals and traitors in my book!"

Unfortunately, these criminals and traitors currently seem to have the back-up that allows them to actually be able to carry out their crimes in full view of the people. Are we really going to let them get away with it? Let's pray that we don't.

No comments: