Friday, March 15, 2013

Are Chemtrails Real?

If you don't think so, I'll wager you don't pay much attention to the sky from day to day. When I was a kid I used to watch contrails, which are just water vapor, slowly dissipate within seconds. They didn't spread out into greasy looking clouds that white out the sky. They didn't criss-cross like tic-tac-toe grids. I disagree with the kids in the following video about the reasons we are being sprayed with toxic chemicals, I tend to agree more with Zen Gardener, but yeah, start paying attention to the sky and alerting your neighbors. In the words of Zen, "Scream your awareness. Like a nightmare where your life is being threatened, let it out for your life, and make it your way of life!"



They Are Blocking The Sun, Period.
by Zen Gardener

[h/t: rense.com]

2 comments:

Greg Bacon said...

At one time, I didn't believe in Chemtrails, but time and experience has changed my mind.

Here's a blog with a CT pic from two years ago.

I went outside to smoke a cigarette and saw these things clouding the sky.

About 20 minutes later, the dog was barking, so went back out to see what was going on and these damn things were still hanging around, that's when I took the picture.

I've noticed they seem to increase in frequency right before major storm systems hit the area.

http://careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-dont-believe-in-chemtrails-but-this.html

Jody Paulson said...

Yeah, all it really takes is just paying attention. It *does* seem like a lot of trouble, but you can't deny that it's happening when you start watching for it. Back before 9-11-01, there were a lot of lines I thought "our government" wouldn't cross. But think about it. If they're willing to put dangerous chemicals like fluoride into our water supply, and make munitions out of depleted uranium, I guess spraying us with dangerous chemicals wouldn't be much of a stretch if the benefits to them are great enough.