Thursday, May 2, 2013

Interesting tweets from Jahar

I decided to start calling the guy the MSM wants to hang with the very foreign sounding, alphabet soup name "Dzhokhar" the name he used for his twitter account, "Jahar." I perused the account a few days ago, and I was interested to find Jahar was not only a 9-11 truther like myself ("Idk why it's hard for many of you to accept that 9/11 was an inside job, I mean I guess fuck the facts y'all are some real #patriots #gethip" -- 9/1/12) but also that he was a lifeguard ("i didn't become a lifeguard to just chill and get paid, i do it for the people, saving lives brings me joy #lifeguardoftheyear" -- 5/29/12). I mean, really? A guy who was a *lifeguard* and an athlete, blowing up random people at an international sporting event???

I missed this tweet, though, which I find particularly interesting: on Feb. 13th Jahar wrote, "I killed Abe Lincoln during my two hour nap #intensedream"

As pointed out by Verge on this post, April 15th is the day Lincoln died. Weird or what???

No comments: