Wednesday, August 13, 2014

More predictive programming courtesy of "Family Guy"

I rarely cry upon hearing about the death of celebrities, but I was truly dismayed when I learned of the alleged suicide of Robin Williams. You could see the beauty of his soul twinkle through his eyes. He dedicated his life toward making people happy. Like him, I've battled crippling depression all my life and you'd have to be a real thick-headed dunce not to be seriously depressed at the way the world is today. That's why I was shocked to learn that the "Family Guy" episode "Fatman and Robin" (featuring a suicide attempt and Robin Williams) aired on the BBC three minutes before his death was announced.

Keep in mind that "Family Guy" also featured some weird coincidences between the Boston Bombing and their episode of "Turban Cowboy." And the whole "Batman" meme has taken on a life of its own during recent "newsworthy events" in the last couple of years. I make it a point not to watch "Family Guy," so I've never seen this episode. I hope you don't, either. Honestly, I think that show and "American Dad" are garbage and it's not healthy to watch them.

See the pyramid?



*** UPDATE ***
This is, frankly, chilling. Apparently Mr. Williams stars in a movie called "World's Greatest Dad" where his son kills himself in the exact same way (h/t: Aris's comment at Kenny's Sideshow).

Note: David Carradine (who is mentioned in the following clip) Albert Dekker, and Michael Hutchence suffered a similar fate. News media have insinuated these three died from "auto-erotic asphyxiation," but David Carridine and Albert Dekker were found with their hands tied, and Michael Hutchence had a broken hand and a split lip. Who masturbates without using their hands?

7 comments:

greenman-23 said...

Hi Jody,
just letting you know that your work has been stolen .. copied in it's entirety and pasted to another site in order to earn advertising revenue.. perhaps you don't mind the bread being pulled out of your mouth but if like me (I write too) you don't then here is the link... ironically its another blogspot.co.uk account... realy surprises me that google wants duplicate content on its own blog platform ..http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/more-predictive-programming-courtesy-of.html

Jody Paulson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jody Paulson said...

Okay, I checked it out, and it's just a single repost which gives me credit as the source. I don't have a problem with that. I want more people to see my work! :)

Jody Paulson said...

Watch out, Gary Busey! I just saw an image of him on Family Guy where he sees himself in the mirror as a Medusa-haired guy in a clown suit. The snakes were green, giving the effect that he has green hair. That fits perfectly with the "Joker/Batman" theme we've been seeing in mass media lately. Apparently many have been concerned with Busey's erratic behavior lately: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/cbb-2014-gary-busey-claims-he-channels-the-ghost-of-patrick-swayze-9680005.html

Vomanomalous said...

Super interesting post there. I also was intrigued by that Boston Bombing connection when it was pointed out. Sucks that it has been copied, but sometimes larger sites do this, and people visit your link through that, thereby gaining more hits for you.

Jody Paulson said...

Betsy McGee just good video on this subject: http://youtu.be/1X289sq1pLk
Note that Seth MacFarlane, the guy who makes these cartoons, also directed the movie "Ted." The day after the Marathon, Jahar tweeted "@ImRealTed fake story" in response to a supposed photo from the Boston Bombings.

Clown Costume Men said...

That's why I was shocked to learn that the "Family Guy" episode "Fatman and ... clowncostumemen.blogspot.com