Friday, November 7, 2014

MKUltra, Britney Spears and Mind Control (video)

I can tell you from personal experience this stuff is absolutely real. If you don't believe me, just go visit Vigilant Citizen and browse through some of their stuff. There is way too much evidence the music industry and Hollywood are loaded with people like these. I have personally experienced many of the same things Barbara Hartwell speaks of in this video (I still live in a motel and have no car, no computer, etc.). I am constantly surrounded by people who act in suddenly psychotic ways, the way Britney reacted in the video. In fact the guy sitting kitty corner from me here at the library is doing a bunch of jerky, psychotic movements right now. I see this guy *all the time*. In fact, there are plenty of weird people who follow me all the time. I know how paranoid that sounds, but when you're "caught up in a web" that's the kind of madness you can expect. I don't think I've mentioned it on my blog, but I should mention that I have personally met "Cowboy Hat Man," -- Carlos Arredondo, the guy who later became quite famous as the hero of the Boston Marathon Bombing. This was back in 2007 in his capacity as a peace activist. I spent at least 15 minutes talking with him, and it wouldn't surprise me in the least that he is himself a victim of mind control. I found his intensity extremely disturbing.

Does this mean that I am somehow being used by the Illuminati? My answer to that is that maybe the "Illuminati" are in fact being used by an altogether higher, more loving force. I do believe in past lives, and I do believe I have definitely been used by these kind of greedy, evil bastards before. But the bad guys don't win this fight, people. There will always be such a thing as free will. All I can say is, don't mindlessly believe other people, not me or anyone else. Use your own discernment. I believe I am honestly trying to help people sort out what's real from the fake. But you don't need a middleman to tell you what's real. Take everything that I'm saying (and what everyone else is saying, for that matter) with a grain of salt -- your heart has a connection to the truth that goes beyond everything these evil bastards can "program" into anyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great information, I love all the posts, I really enjoyed, I would like more information about this, Because it is very nice, Thanks for sharing. I like the site site Mind control