Saturday, January 17, 2015

Solidarity around the World

First off, I want to explain my last post to non-French speakers ... it occurred to me that French speaking truth-seekers might not be up to speed on the recent spate of staged events we've had in the English speaking world recently. So even though I write my blog in English (and my college French is pretty rusty!) I thought these people might still benefit from some of the information I have on my blog by using the translation app on the right side of this page. They leave a lot to be desired, but you can usually get the gist of things using computer translations. Anyway, I tweeted that out using the hashtag #FausseBanniere hoping I might get some French speakers to come visit my site. Jury's still out on that one.

Speaking of juries ... here's the latest news from Jahar Tsarnaev's jury selection:
Closing Off The Courtroom: Latest from the Boston Marathon Bombing Trial
A Week At The Tsarnaev Trial: Jury Selection -- A Close Up

I don't know much about legal matters, but aren't public trials supposed to be open to the public? Expect more weird anomalies from this sham of American justice.

Meanwhile, probably not coincidentally, one of the best Boston Bombing researchers, Peekay from Australia, just lost his youtube account. This is his backup channel.

I've met a lot of good people all around the world through the Internet. Let's all remember we're in this together, no matter where we're from.


No comments: