Monday, June 27, 2016

BOMBSHELL: FBI Admits NOBODY DIED @Pulse... Before 5:13AM? BULLSH**! WAKE UP!

[Video by TruthMediaRevolution, H/T: Northern Truth Seeker]

*** UPDATE ***
I've got to show you this vid of Crisis Actor Christopher Hanson, the bearded, hat and flag tee-shirt wearing guy "heroically" depicted carrying an injured victim back to Pulse nightclub where he had supposedly been shot in the first place. I set this latest video from TruthMediaRevolution to start at his audition tape.

*** UPDATE ***
Just a quick clip to show you how this supposed witness was describing the events from a script and apparently she doesn't know how to pronounce "chaos."

1 comment:

tsisageya said...

Sorry, but I listened to enough of the first video 'judge' to understand that he's saying that people died, they just did it at the hands of the police. Am I right? Or should I actually finish watching the whole dang thing?

This is why I never watch/listen to that so-called judge. If you tell me I'm wrong, I'll repent and watch though.