Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's not fun being paranoid, esp. when you're right

Over the past 10 years or so, many people have accused me of being paranoid. I wish experience didn't bear me out so many times, but my track record for predicting the future far outperforms those of less suspicious people. Who would have guessed that we would have been lied into a war based on phony claims of Weapons of Mass Destruction (I modestly raise my hand). Who would have thought, years ago, we'd have drones spying on us from overhead (I slowly wave my hand again). Who could have imagined that the president might keep a kill list and claim the right to kill Americans without due process of the law (my hand is getting tired)?

Anyway, be sure to read the American Dream's mind-blowing article 14 Incredibly Creepy Surveillance Technologies That Big Brother Will Be Using To Spy On You. [Hat tip to Snippets and Snappits.]

No comments: