Saturday, January 26, 2013

Does Anderson Cooper interview anyone outside his studio?

I saw this video (supposedly shot at one of the funerals at Sandy Hook) and I immediately thought of the next one, which was supposedly interviewing witnesses of the Aurora Shooting in Colorado.

"This was probably filmed at CNN's studio with a green screen, not at the Noah Pozner funeral."





"Sound seems from a studio. Compare the background between 0:37 and 0:38. Or 2:38 with a bit later, cars/no cars in the background. Angle also different."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Cooper interviews Kathy Griffin -- and she's an important *hollywood star* -- outside of the CNN studio every New Year in the middle of Times Square, and she gets down and kisses his crotch, so I know for sure Anderson is a real journalist and CNN is all about The Truth.
Another reason to be prouder 'n sh*t for being an ameriyeswecan.
Thank you for your website, your time and work. I appreciate it. Joe

Jody Paulson said...

Thanks, Joe! *LOL* yeah, I saw that New Year's display, I didn't think it could possibly get worse than it was last year but it was ...