Monday, May 6, 2013

The Truthseeker: Boston Bombing - What You Aren't Told (video)



Here's an interesting article on Tamerlan's body (I sure hope they get a second autopsy!):
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/tszopjidbw02may13.shtml

I'm not a twitter fan but there's a growing movement on #FreeJahar.

This morning I turned on the TV and heard about the Israeli bombings of Syria, and my immediate thought was: this is the beginning of the end of Israel. I honestly think her fate is sealed at this point. I've been wrong before, but frankly my intuition has outpaced conventional wisdom for some time now. If you have friends or relatives in that part of the globe I'd advise them to take a permanent vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The end of aparthied, Khazarian proselyte Talmudia?

We can only hope!

Mouser

Jody Paulson said...

I just want to say that I don't hate the *people* of Israel. I met a guy from Israel once and I liked him very much. But the *state* of Israel is a criminal enterprise, set up by some very evil entities. Somehow they've managed to get their tentacles deep into US politics as well, I just hope they don't take us down with them.