Saturday, September 14, 2013

How to get rid of chemtrails and "raise your vibration"

I've known about the effectiveness of orgonite for years and I feel a bit guilty that I rarely mention it on my blog. It's one of those things that belong in the category of "higher dimensional technology", and no, I don't know how or why it works, I just know that it does. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. You know that one commercial for Dawn dish soap, where they squirt in one drop and all the grease gets pushed away? Orgonite does that with chemtrails (except it might take 20 minutes instead of a few seconds). It's relatively easy and inexpensive to make, and fortunately Zen Gardner has written about it quite a bit lately, so I'll just refer you to this article: Orgone and Orgonite – A Primer. I just wanted to vouch for it on my blog ... like I said, it works so well the most hardened skeptic won't be able to deny it when they see it in action.

No comments: