Wednesday, August 23, 2017

I'm not quite sure what to do with this blog ...

When I first started this website, I really wanted to get out to people certain things that were absolutely not being talked about on the mainstream news. I knew the mainstream media was lying to us about 9/11 and covering up evil schemes by the Deep State like geoengineering (chemtrails), Cointelpro-like harassment & gangstalking, plans to microchip us all, take away our Bill of Rights, etc. Obviously a lot of things have happened in ten years. I learned about "crisis actors", staged terror attacks and started a Twitter account, which frankly suits my limited attention span better than blogging.

At the time, I thought the title "What They Don't Tell You" would be fine. It was the name of a series of radio commentaries I did back in 2004-2005. Now I'm at the point of not even wanting to know what they tell you. Because they're all lies. ISIS is a lie. Pretty much all of these so called "terror attacks" are fake. I'm starting to think like I've been acting like a dog chasing her tail. Once people understand the news is pretty much fake, they can decide for themselves what to do about it. As for me, I'm not sure what's real and what isn't and to be honest, I simply can't keep up. I don't want to watch the mainstream media anymore. I'm not an expert on the Middle East and even if I were I'm in no position to know what's really going on over there. So how can I tell you "What They Don't Tell You?"

I know there are a lot of people out there that still don't know about false flags, staged events, and what happened on 9/11/01. I still want to wake these people up. But I don't know what's going on in Syria, Venezuela, North Korea, etc. so I'm probably not going to talk about them anymore. I'd like to just stick with what I know. War is stupid. It's a racket. The Global Elite make big money funding both sides of a conflict. They are the real terrorists. They scare people into hating each other, blinding them to the fact that they are constantly being robbed and exploited by another group altogether.

I'm not sure how to end this post, but I just want to let you know that, despite the title of this blog, I can't possibly tell you everything they are not telling you because I'm not a know-it-all and I don't want to know what they're saying anymore, anyway. Because it's all bullshit. I'll keep posting what I like but I'm going to start steering away from up-to-the-minute breaking news because what is important is that more and more people understand the bigger picture.

3 comments:

Northerntruthseeker said...

Don't quit, Jodie...

I and others in the real truth movement need someone like yourself to be out there with us in getting the real message out.... We all know that it is an uphill battle, but unless we persevere, the criminals will not have an adversary to keep them in check and they will win....

I personally have no qualms with your efforts, for I find them refreshing and someone that has the guts to spread the message just like myself...

One of these days, you can contact me when you are ready... Leave me your personal email via a comment (which I will not publish but keep personal...) and we can talk directly....

Anonymous said...

cow manure actually has some value....

whereas the lies that ooze from the professional LIARS and

{{{{{MASS MURDERERS FOR FILTHY LUCRE}}}} does not...

have value.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/09/how-america-lost-its-mind/534231/

{{{THEY}}} print the currency, OWN the Media....

http://wacoholocaustelectronicmuseum.org/death/death.html

and pay the crack whores in Congress with FILTHY LUCRE...


Sincerely,

Davy

Jody Paulson said...

Thanks for your comments, guys. I know you're both committed to getting the truth out there. I wasn't planning on quitting my blog, NTS, I'm just not able to keep up with current events the way I was, and I'm feeling kind of lost about what direction I should go with this website. I actually do have a decent following on Twitter. Mostly that's about passing on what other people have written, though (except for hashtag games, that's my own material!). When it comes to writing something myself, I feel guilty if I didn't put the research into a post that I should have. And I'm so frustrated by the quality of the source material out there. I mean, the mainstream lies are so bad these days you almost have to assume they're lying. They just make stuff up! It's sickening, and I don't even want to watch them, listen to them, or read them anymore. Besides, they don't even talk about what's important. I admire you a lot NTS, because you focus on news the mainstream media hardly even touches. News about wars that are going on the MSM wants to distract people from, things that affects thousands of lives. I read you all the time to find out what intelligent people think about those things, but there are no real "war correspondents" on the scene anymore, they're all fake. I wouldn't be surprised if all the footage from "Iraq" we see on CNN came from a damn studio. If there was one thing I *do* want to accomplish with my blog, it's to get people to see how badly they are being lied to.