Monday, November 6, 2017

So much going on ... where to begin?

I've taken on a personal challenge not to watch any television this month (and believe me, I haven't missed it!) But according to my Twitter account all Hell is breaking loose. There's Saudi Princes being killed, the situation in Catalonia, the "Paradice Papers" (a leak about offshore tax shelters, I guess), indictments, the Million Mask March, tomorrow is election day, there was a truck attack in NY ... I just can't keep up. I thought this was a pretty good write-up about yesterday's church shooting, though unlike Scott I'm leaning toward this being a Sandy Hook type hoax. For one thing, both the pastor and his wife gave interviews to the press before the blood would have even dried on their daughter's corpse. That's just not what real parents do the same day their child is killed.

***Update***

Turns out the Texas church shooting happened the same day as the Texas shooting at Ft. Hood in 2009. Not to mention the "Gunpowder Treason and Plot" of Guy Fawkes (the guy they made the movie "V" about).

3 comments:

Greg Bacon said...

If you haven't heard about a thing called 'Jewish Gematria,' check out this video regarding the Texas church shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZKNNJU2prE

Wonder if the people getting medical aid in the Texas church shooting first have to sign a contract stating they have not now nor will in the future, boycott Israel, like the Hurricane Harvey victims did?

Northerntruthseeker said...

I turned off my Talmudvision years back, other than to watch sporting events... I too cannot stand Jew spew idiocy....

Jody Paulson said...

Thanks for your comments, guys ...

Really the only reason I ever watched TV in the first place is because I live alone in a motel, and they pay for my cable whether I watch it or not. I really just flipped through it to find out what the liars were telling the masses. But even then you can get caught up. It's poison.

I'll be sure to check out your link, Greg.